When it comes to reopening schools, the safety of students and staff is top of mind. But reopening comes with many new challenges and brings up a lot of questions for district and school administrators and health service providers. In this webinar, you will hear from an expert panel of state and district school health service leaders on what their main concerns are when it comes to reopening, and how they plan to minimize risk to support a safe return to school.
1. Learn what strategies other education and health service leaders are implementing to safely reopen schools, such as monitoring, tracking, and reporting on COVID-19 symptoms and cases
2. Hear how other states and district leaders are using CDC guidelines to establish critical health benchmarks for reopening
3. Learn about anticipated health challenges related to reopening, such as increased mental health needs
4. Ask questions and get answers to help guide your own plans for reopening
Guest Panelists Include:
- Karen Schwind, NCSN, RN, BSN, Health Services Coordinator, New Braunfels ISD, and President Elect of the Texas School Nurses Organization
- Ellen Nitz, Director of Nursing Services for Charleston County School District, and recipient of the 2018 South Carolina School Nurse Administrator of the Year award
- Jennifer Finley, RN, NCSN, MPA/HCA, Director of Health Services, Dallas ISD
- Janet Stiglich, RN, Vice President Francis Howell School Board and Retired Nurse Coordinator Francis Howell Schools
Space is limited for this live event and Q&A session, so please register as soon as possible. If you can’t make the live event, don’t worry — register anyway and we will send you the webinar recording.
Please note, while CEU certificates won't be offered for this webinar, you will have access to a certificate of participation to show that you attended the webinar. If you register, a link to the certificate of participation and the webinar recording will be emailed to you.